.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Big Five Personality Traits

harmonize to the trace theory, a soulfulness nates determine their character based on the grand Five Traits (BFT); openness to experience, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness, and neuroticism. afterwards taking the personality inventory, I was pee-peed based on the BFT and it was unembellished that the results were an faultless reflection my general patterns of behavior, thought, and emotion (Saul Kassin, Psychology, 2003).\nThe first mark - openness to experience - was unity of my lowest scores. It stated that Im a narrow person and I privilege traditional and beaten(prenominal) experiences. This is accurate because I do butt on these behaviors. One example would be, I dont resembling to cause new things. I eat food that I tried before and I get it on I a homogeneous. I dont standardized to go too removed away vacations because I wouldnt know the area and wouldnt be comfortable in a new environment, so I dont travel often. some other example, I try to stay approximately people I knew. the likes of going to the doctor, I like to be seen by nurses I seen before or who clear checked me before. Being around things Im familiar with and sticking to what I know and feel comfortable with is like a way for me to be safe from the unknown.\nConscientiousness was my plump for lowest score. This trait is more(prenominal) about being well- take shaped, reliable, and careful. My score percentile on this trait was 3 and it stated that I must have a messy desk. Some of my behaviors and actions do show how this can be true. For example, I never organize my things and thats why every time I try to look for something I can never find it. oddly when it comes to papers, I always bonnie throw my papers in my book-bag or on my desk and thus have a big(a) time finding the all important(predicate) papers later on. Another example is Im always late to something. No matter whats for I could never be on time even if I set an alarm or write it down I erect always deflect or I just be running late.\nExtraversion, the third gear trait...

3 comments:

  1. Online Essay for such an inconvenient undertaking. We attestation to give sustenance your enlightening yet conceptual article substance necessities and that excessively immediately.assignment helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last, when you are finished with your paper making associations UK, promise you have sent it to the particular source or spared it in your drive. It's for every circumstance better to look for after these task accomplice tips instead of moving around with shortcoming of insufficient work hanging over you. We comprehend that each understudy faces this condition during their instructive life and when you have parts and packages to do, a credible system to deal with your endeavor Help Online you contribute less imperativeness getting logically able.math assignments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome this is pulling in Blog… Thanks for sharing the blog.Provide the endeavor and experience a wide, economic assignments

    ReplyDelete