.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Why I have identified the development techniques of HR manager

Assisting the HR four-in-handI would like to promoteant the HR manager during the next recruitment process as this depart help me gain a better collar of the process. If I facilitate her during the process rather than observe her I will be acquire hands on father. The benefits of this are being able to gain experience and knowledge from the manager, I will have a better understanding of the process as the manager will be teaching me as Im assisting her, I will be involved in the process so I will be able to assist her with short listing and interviewing candidates. The drawbacks to this technique is that it whitethorn take the HR manager longer to do the recruitment as she will be apply time to teach me and it also may affect the process.Reading the policyThe benefits of looking on the intranet and reading the policy are that it is easy to access and read, the policy is up to date as it is on the intranet which is updated monthly, I can print show up the policy and read it in my own time, I can nurse notes and re read the policy as many times as I want until I fully understand the policy. The drawbacks of this are that it may take a long time to read the policy and I may have to read it more than once to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment